What a lovely surprise to see my blog get this prestigious “Sisterhood Of The World” award from blogger Adhya. It has been such a pleasure to share the pieces of my life into this blog. And from this blog I have made friendships with the blogging community both online and offline!!
Thank you again Adhya, thank you for this award and sorry it took me a bit long to post it into my blog. For those of you wanna know Adhya close up, you can check her blog at https://adhyabloq.wordpress.com. She is happily married and living in Rome, Italy with her husband.
And these are my answers from your question, Adhya :
- How would you describe yourself? I’m fun, outgoing, but can be shy at times, sensitive and moody ;p
- If one day you randomly wake up and realize that your whole life was just a dream, what would you like to change? I believe everything happens for a reason. If I get a chance, I would take it. If it changes my life, let it be. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it
- What is the first thing you see from a man? The look !! ;p
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? Back when I was in Jakarta I have almost 40 something shoes (incl sandals) but nowadays I only have 12 😦
- Which is more important to you, your Twitter account or your Blog? My blog!! Like I mentioned before, I blogged since 2007 till now. its been a part of my life. I don’t use twitter anymore except to publicize my blog to bring readers to this blog
- What is the most embarrassing moment you have experienced? All of my life I’ve been in so many experiences but the most embarrassing moment was being treated in a racist way. Another racist experience hit me last week when Bazyl and I was in the bus. I was being humiliated and all the people in the bus just stared and did nothing about it:( hopefully I can share a bit about the story here in my blog.
- Small town or big city? Why? I love the Big city. Simply because there are so many opportunities and I Like to experiences all of that. I love things in the city like museums, the mall (*halaahhh) , the food, the entertainment. For me its just more fun.
- Pizza or pasta? Pasta!! lebih kenyang ahahahahaha
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Rockstar ! I’ve mention it before HERE 🙂
- Murder Mystery or Comedy show? Murder Mystery. So many surprises from it because people love puzzles and people are puzzles.
well thats a wrap for all of the question. I would not tag anyone for this award. I hope you don’t mind ya neng geulis 🙂